This breathable roofing felt is made from high tensile spun bonded polypropylene layers, around a micro-porous polypropylene film. It has triple layer breather membrane is avilable in 1x50mtr and has been designed for use in a fully supported or unsupported tiled, slated or metal roof system.
- High vapour permeability
- Waterproof membrane
- Excellent tensile/tear strength
- Highwind uplift resistance
Use directly over insulation or draped unsupported over rafters. Additional strength given due to its layers:
- Outer layer.
- Forms the functional waterproof surface
- Middle layer
- This is the breathable waterproof membrane.
- Inner layer
- Protects the membrane from abrasion and damage
This enables the fabric to allow moisture vapour to pass through, whilst remaining fully waterproof.